Thank you to all who entered our Facebook Competition to tell us your top tip for a Perfect Night's Sleep.
Here are the first 10 of the hundreds we received.
- A comfy bed and a comfy pillow are essential!
- A comfy pillow and the correct tog duvet
- A few drops of lavender oil on your pillow at bedtime is fantastic for helping you relax
- A glass of warm milk last thing
- A lovely bath with relaxing oil and a cup of hot chocolate before bed
- A very dark and cool room
- Always sleep with the windows open
- Always buy good quality bedding, you sleep much better
- Change your diet! Eat tryptophan rich foods eg bananas, milk, cheese, pumpkin seeds
- Don't go to bed too late so you have time to unwind, clean fresh sheets and reading a nice book help me to have a perfect sleep
We hope you find your way to getting the Perfect Sleep. Please let us know if you have any great tips